Keto Mushroom Omelet
- 3 eggs
- 1 full tbsp of butter, for frying
- 1 full tbsp of shredded cheese
- Pinch of onion powder
- 3 mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper Whisk the eggs with a fork until smooth and frothy.
- Add salt and spices to taste.
- Melt butter in a frying pan Once the butter has melted, pour in the egg mixture.
- When the omelet begins to cook and get firm, but still has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle cheese, mushrooms, and onion on top ( optional).
- Using a spatula, carefully ease around the edges of the omelet, and then fold it over in half When it starts to turn golden brown underneath, remove the pan from the heat and slide the omelet on to a plate.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.