This sweet and creamy milkshake will satisfy that sweet tooth without all the carbs! My toddler loves to make (and enjoy) smoothies and milkshakes around here. This recipe is in honor of my Willa. It’s a recipe we can both prepare and enjoy together. One we BOTH enjoy that also won’t derail a low-carb diet regimen.
This milkshake is, in fact, the “perfect food”. The cream and coconut oil give it a rich consistency, while the strawberries and monk fruit give it just the right amount of sweetness. I have also made this recipe without the monkfruit as well, but I personally prefer the balance to the tartness of the strawberries.
Keto Strawberries and Cream Shake
- 1 cup crushed ice divided
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄2 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄2 cup strawberries
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp gelatin or collagen powder
- ½ tsp monkfruit
- In a blender, place 1⁄2 cup of ice. Add the almond milk, heavy cream, and coconut oil. Blend to combine.
- Add the strawberries, vanilla, and remaining 1⁄2 cup of ice.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until smooth, and serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.