Keto Caprese Salad Bites
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- 12 bocconcini (small mozzarella balls),
- 12 (1-ounce) mozzarella cubes
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Using a toothpick, spear one tomato half, then add one bocconcini.
- Top the cheese with one basil leaf then the second tomato half. Set aside.
- Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients.
- Arrange the skewered bites on a tray. Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately, or chill for up to 24 hours.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.