Keto Zucchini Salmon Clear Soup
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 cups water
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- Cut the salmon fillet into cubes then set aside.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into it.
- Once the oil is hot, put the salmon cubes into the skillet then fry for a few minutes or until the salmon is lightly golden brown.
- Remove the salmon from the skillet then set aside.
- Stir in minced garlic and sauté until aromatic.
- Next, pour water into the skillet then season with pepper, basil, oregano, and ginger. Bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, add chopped zucchini and fried salmon to the gravy and cook for approximately 2 minutes.
- Transfer the soup to a serving bowl then serve warm.
- Enjoy immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.