Keto Italian Cloud Bread
- 4 large eggs separated
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 300˚Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Separate the egg whites and egg yolks. Using an electric mixer, begin to beat egg whites.
- Add the cream of tartar, and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until softened. Add the egg yolks one at a time, and mix until completely smooth. Add in the basil, oregano, salt, and garlic powder.
- Gently fold the firm meringue into the yolk mixture, making sure not to deflate the egg whites as much as possible.
- Spoon ¼-cup portions of the foam onto the baking sheets, and spread into even 4-inch circles. Make sure to leave space around each circle.
- Bake for up to 25 minutes or until golden brown and the center does not jiggle when shaken.
- Cool for several minutes on the baking sheets.
You can enjoy your cloud bread and make a breakfast sandwich:
Or enjoy your bread as a side with a delicious recipe like this Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Bake.
Ready To Take Your Results To The Next Level With Keto?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.