Keto Lasagna Stuffed Mushroom
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 4 links of Italian sausage (or about 12 ounces other ground meat)
- 1 cup of whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of sugar free marinara sauce
- 1 cup of whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded chopped parsley to garnish
- Clean the mushrooms with a dry paper towel and remove stems
- Remove the sausage from the casing and press into four patties. Press one patty into each mushroom cap, going all the way to the edges and up the sides.
- Spoon ¼ cup ricotta into each mushroom cap and press to the edges, leaving a dent in the center for the sauce.
- Spoon ¼ cup marinara into each mushroom on top of the ricotta layer.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese on top of each mushroom.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven for 40 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.