Keto Pork & Green Bean Alfredo Casserole
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup blackberries
- 3-4 tablespoons sliced fresh basil
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ⅓ cup + 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener, or stevia.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a muffin tin with silicone or foil cupcake liners, set aside. In a bowl cream together ricotta and cream cheese until smooth.
- Then add vanilla, lime juice, 1/3 cup of sweetener, and nutmeg. Once mixed well add in egg yolks creaming together until smooth, set aside.
- In another small bowl mash ½ cup of blackberries with remaining sweetener. Set aside. Fill muffin tins about ½ full, dividing equally. Top cheese mixture with 1 tablespoon of mashed blackberries, using a knife swirl around.
- Bake tarts in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until tarts are puffed up and no longer jiggle. Allow to cool. Once cooled top with remaining blackberries and sprinkle with basil.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.