Since are the in-laws are full on “KETO or Bust” which is good news, bad news (I’ll explain later) every get together we have I try my best to make everything keto-friendly so we can all enjoy it.
Desserts are the biggest challenge especially for me, since my wife doesn’t enjoy cooking or baking much (although she can be good at it) and even though we follow a keto diet off and on, desserts I generally just eat with less sugar or honey.
It’s not to say that keto desserts, like these keto chocolate brownies can’t be delicious, because they can be.
In fact, they were a HUGE Super Bowl hit with my parents, my in-laws, wife, and 2 toddlers. The only family members who didn’t enjoy them were my 2 dogs (for obvious reasons).
I can’t blame my father-in-law for being obsessed with the ketogenic diet, he’s lost 22 pounds in a little over 3 weeks using this program and my mother-in-law is down about 6 inches from her waist. They are definitely on board!
Ketogenic Chocolate Avocado Brownies Recipe
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 small avocados mashed
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips melted
- 3 Tbsp. erythritol powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and grease an 8x8 oven safe pan with coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In a separate mixing bowl, stir together eggs and mashed avocado until combined.
- In a small sauce pan add the butter and chocolate chips and slowly melt.
- Gradually mix the dry and wet ingredients, followed by melted butter and dark chocolate.
- Use a spatula to evenly spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool the brownies to room temperature before cutting.
Want More Delicious Ketogenic Recipes Like This Ketogenic Chocolate Avocado Brownies?
If you start the 3-Week Ketogenic Diet today you’ll instantly receive over 70 delicious, fat-burning recipes and a complete 21-day meal plan detailing everything you need to do to lose 9-21 pounds in 3 weeks.
Getting a fat-burning metabolism is not easy in today’s toxin-filled, calorie-laden, and inflammatory-food world.
Following a program designed to get you into fat-burning ketosis is the best place to start and The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet is where to begin.
Don’t take my word for it, over 5,000 people have started The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and you can read the testimonials and see the amazing results for yourself by watching this quick presentation HERE.