Ketogenic Coconut Chicken Tenders
- 1 lb. chicken tenders about 6-8 pieces
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- For the coating- whisk egg and milk in a large bowl. Add chicken and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Add almond flour and shredded coconut to a shallow dish or pan, season with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Coat both sides of chicken with flour and shredded coconut.
- Fry in small batches until golden brown and/or internal temperature reaches 160º.
- Dip in your favorite keto friendly sauce like ketchup, mustard, or BBQ sauce.