Ketogenic Coconut Chicken Tenders
- 1 lb. chicken tenders about 6-8 pieces
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- For the coating- whisk egg and milk in a large bowl. Add chicken and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Add almond flour and shredded coconut to a shallow dish or pan, season with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Coat both sides of chicken with flour and shredded coconut.
- Fry in small batches until golden brown and/or internal temperature reaches 160º.
- Dip in your favorite keto friendly sauce like ketchup, mustard, or BBQ sauce.
Want More Delicious Ketogenic Recipes To Help You Burn Fat?
If you start the 3-Week Ketogenic Diet today you’ll instantly get over 70 delicious, fat-burning recipes and a complete 21-day meal plan detailing everything you need to do to lose 9-21 pounds in 3 weeks.
Getting a fat-burning metabolism is not easy in today’s toxin-filled, calorie-laden, and inflammatory-food world.
Following a program designed to get you into fat-burning ketosis is the best place to start and The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet is where to begin.