Buttered Rosemary Chicken Drumsticks and Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 2 chicken drumsticks organic
- 2 Tbsp. butter grass-fed/organic
- 1 tsp. honey/brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove mashed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small sweet potato chopped or about 1/2 cup chopped sweet potato
- 1 small carrot chopped
- Heat oven to 400.
- Place chicken and vegetables in baking dish, add butter, mashed garlic clove and seasons with brown sugar, rosemary, vinegar, and salt/pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Stirring vegetables about every 5 minutes.