Keto No-Churn Chocolate Almond Ice Cream
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- ⅔ granulated monk fruit sweetener
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons vodka optional: this lowers the freezing point and prevents the ice cream from becoming too hard
- ⅓ cup chopped almonds
- Add coconut milk, monk fruit sweetener, cocoa and salt to a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Sprinkle arrowroot powder in slowly and continue whisking until fully combined and smooth. Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream and vanilla extract until soft peaks form.
- Add cooled cocoa mixture slowly and continue mixing until well combined.
- Fold in the chopped almonds and vodka and mix until evenly combined.
- Pour ice cream into a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 4 to 6 hours.
- Allow to soften slightly if necessary, before serving.
Calories: 136kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 3gFat: 13gFiber: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!