Keto Lamb Sun-dried Tomato Meatloaf
- 1½ lbs ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 large shallots
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven 375 F/ 190 C.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, and vinegar.
- Add rosemary, sun-dried tomatoes, shallots, and garlic and mix well.
- Add lamb and mix just until combined.
- Pour meatloaf mixture into the prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.