Keto Filet Mignon with Portobello Sauce
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms (halved and sliced)
- 8 green onions cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium beef broth
- 2 Tablespoons Madeira or Port wine
- Mix oil with pepper and use to baste both sides of steaks. Prepare sauce in a large skillet as follows: heat butter over medium high heat and sauté mushrooms and onions until tender. Add broth and wine and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Charcoal grill method for steaks: Grill steaks uncovered over medium hot coals to desired doneness. Turn steaks once halfway through grilling. When done, slice thin and smother with mushroom and onion sauté.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.