Protein-Packed Turkey Cobb Salad
- 1½ - 3 pound organic turkey breast
- 2 T grass-fed butter or ghee
- salt & pepper to taste
For the Salad:
- 2 heads of romaine lettuce, shredded
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chilled & sliced
- 3-4 slices bacon, crumled
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup walnuts
For the Dressing:
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- 1 t raw honey
- Salt & pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 450ºF℉, and generously grease a baking dish with butter or ghee.
- Place the turkey breast bone side down in the dish and brush with melted butter or ghee. Season with salt and pepper to taste and bake for 45-60 minutes depending on the size. Make sure the internal temperature reaches 160℉. Remove the breast from the oven and let it rest 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- While the turkey is roasting and resting, prepare the rest of your ingredients. Chop your veggies, cook the bacon, and peel & slice your eggs.
- Create a simple vinaigrette by combining olive oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard, honey, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl and whisk to emulsify.
- Once the turkey has rested, carefully slice and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare your salad by combining a bit of each ingredient in a medium bowl, drizzle with the vinaigrette, and enjoy!and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl and whisk to emulsify.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.