Although it may seem like a dessert, this pudding makes for an easy to make, nutritious breakfast. While it takes only minutes to prepare, it’s best when refrigerated overnight.
Almond Butter Chia Pudding
- 2 bananas very ripe
- 1½ cups coconut or almond milk
- ½ cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Fresh berries to garnish-optional
- Add bananas, coconut or almond milk, and almond butter to a blender and puree.
- Transfer the mixture into a medium bowl and stir in the chia seeds.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least four hours).
- Stir the pudding when ready and then serve.
- Garnish with fresh berries if desired.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.