- 6 large eggs separated
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ¼ cup Dr. Atkins Bake Mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons green onion (minced)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon Sugar Twin sugar substitute
- 2 cups ham
- 1 cup cheddar cheese cubed
- ½ cup cream
- Place separated egg whites into a mixing bowl along with the cream of tartar and set aside. Place egg yolks in another bowl and add remaining ingredients one by one, making sure to stir after each addition. Whip eggs whites and cream of tartar until still, then fold into egg yolk mixture. Pour mixture evenly into nonstick, buttered muffin pans and bake at 350 degrees for 30 – 35 minutes.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.