Keto Roasted Pork with Tinted Orange Gravy
- 32 oz pork joint.
- 6 peppercorns.
- 2 ½ cups water.
- 1 ½ cups thick cream.
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed).
- 1 bay leaf.
- 1 tbsp paprika.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 2 tsp mixed herbs.
- ½ tsp black pepper.
- 4 drops orange oil.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees.
- Add water to a large ovenproof dish. Place in the pork, bay leaf, peppercorns and herbs. Cover dish with foil and roast for 7 hours.
- Remove pork from dish; reserve juices for gravy. Turn oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix together oil, garlic, paprika and black pepper; rub mixture over pork.
- Place meat in an ovenproof dish and bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes.
- Strain the reserved juices into a saucepan; boil until reduced.
- Stir in thick cream and orange oil, bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Carve pork and serve with orange tinted gravy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.