Keto Country Herbed Meatloaf
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 large onion(finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 2 Splenda packets
- 1 cup water
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (or 2 teaspoons dried, chopped)
- 2 lbs ground beef or combination of ground beef (pork and veal)
- 1 cup pork rinds (crushed)
- 2 eggs(beaten)
- Heat oil in skillet on high and sauté mushrooms, onions and garlic. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper and plenda. Remove and set aside 1-1/2 cups of sauce mixture. Add in water, bay leaf and basil. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes. Combine meat, eggs and pork rinds with reserved herb sauce. Press into loaf or roasting pan and bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Remove loaf from oven, drain and spread ½ cup simmered herb sauce over loaf and return to oven for another 15 minutes. Be sure discard bay leaf before serving. Use remaining her sauce to top off.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.