Keto Grilled Steak
- 4 filet mignon steaks each 1 1/2” thick and about 6 oz.
- Himalayan salt flakes
- freshly ground pepper
- Sprinkle salt flakes over each of the steaks followed by a grinding of fresh pepper. Flip the steaks and repeat.
- BBQ Method: Pre-heat the grill to high and then sear the steaks for 2 minutes on each side with the lid open.
- Then lower the heat to medium, close the lid and continue grilling for 2 or 3 more minutes per side. The time will vary depending on the thickness of the steaks and your preference for “done ness”. You will want to remove the steaks from the grill when the internal temperature reaches 120 F in the center for rare or 130 F for medium-rare. Let the steaks rest for a few minutes during which time the internal temp will rise about 5 more degrees.
- Stove-top Method: We use a cast-iron grill pan for steaks cooked on the stove top. Turn the element to high and let the pan, sprayed with cooking oil, get good and hot.
- Quickly sear the steaks on each side then turn the heat under the pan down to medium-high. Continue frying the steaks for 2 or 3 minutes per side. When the internal temperature reaches 120F – 130 F (as described above) remove from the pan and let rest for a few minutes before serving.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.