Baked Acorn Squash
- 2 acorn squashes
- 1-2 tablespoons Coconut oil or butter
- 1-2 tablespoons of brown sugar or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut squash into quarters without peeling.
- Brush with coconut oil or butter.
- Pierce several holes in the flesh.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar or maple syrup and dust with cinnamon.
- Bake until tender about 45-50 minutes.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.