Keto Egg & Bacon Fat Bomb
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup of butter
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoons of salt
- 4 large slices of bacon
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Lay the bacon strips out flat on the baking paper, leaving space so they don’t overlap. Place the tray in the oven and cook for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown. The time depends on the thickness of the bacon slices. When done, remove from the oven and set aside to cool down.
- Boil the eggs. Fill a small saucepan with water up to three quarters. Add pinch of salt. Bring to a boil. Using a spoon, dip each egg in and out of the boiling water. To get the eggs hard-boiled, you need round 10 minutes. This timing works for large eggs. When done, remove from the heat and place in a bowl filled with cold water. When chilled, peel off the shells.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and add the peeled and quartered eggs. Mash with a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, season with salt and pepper and mix well. Pour in the bacon grease and combine well. Place in the fridge for 20-30 minutes or until it’s solid and easy to form fat bombs.
- Crumble the bacon into small pieces and prepare for “breading.” Remove the egg mixture from the fridge and start creating 6 balls. You can use a spoon or an ice-cream scooper. Roll each ball in the bacon crumbles and place on a tray that will fit in the fridge.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.