Keto Carrot and Leek in Spicy Tuna Fritter
- 1 lb. tuna fillet
- 2 teaspoons red chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ cup chopped leek
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil to fry
- Cut the tuna fillet into cubes then place in a food processor.
- Add red chili flakes, minced garlic, and eggs then process until smooth.
- Add chopped leek and grated carrots to the mixture then mix until just combined.
- Shape the tuna mixture into small fritter forms then set aside.
- Next, preheat a frying pan over medium heat then pour olive oil into it.
- Once the oil is hot, put the tuna fritters into the frying pan and fry for approximately 3 minutes.
- Flip the tuna fritters then fry for another 3 minutes or until both sides of the tuna fritters are lightly golden brown.
- Remove the fried tuna fritters from the frying pan and strain the excessive oil.
- Arrange the fried tuna on a serving dish then serve.
- Enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.