Step up your Sunday morning game and swap frozen waffles for this beta carotene rich treat!
Sweet Potato Waffles
- ½ cup cooked sweet potato butternut squash, pumpkin (canned is fine too)
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups milk or milk substitute cow, soy, rice, coconut, almond, etc
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil melted
- 1 cup organic all purpose whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons double acting baking powder
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix sweet potato, eggs, milk and melted butter together in blender or bowl.
- Mix in flour, salt, baking powder, honey, and cinnamon. Blend together with a minimum of strokes or blender pulses.
- Cook in waffle iron until golden brown.
- Top with fruit and plain greek yogurt (optional
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.