Keto Roasted Rosemary Beef Tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp lard or ghee
- 3 1/2 lbs beef tenderloin roast
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 6 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 tsp sage leaves chopped
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F/17Grease the baking pan with lard; set aside.
- Coat the pork with the salt, pepper, mustard, rosemary sprigs, sage, and caraway seeds from all sides of roast.
- Place the roast in a prepared baking pan.
- Place in oven and bake uncovered 40 - 50 minutes.
- Cover meat with aluminum foil and let stand about 15 minutes.
- Transfer beef to a cutting board and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Before slicing, discard rosemary springs. Serve.