Keto Spicy Tomato Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
- 1 T olive oil
- 3 T onion small dice
- 1 T red curry paste
- 1 tsp chili pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ C tomato sauce
- 9 oz roast chicken small chunks
- 3 T mayonnaise
- 1 T ghee
- 3 C cauliflower flowerets
- 2 T fresh basil leaves shredded
- Heat ½ T of the olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat and sauté onion for 2 minutes.
- Add curry paste, chili pepper, garlic powder and tomato sauce and heat while stirring.
- Add the mayo and chicken chunks and continue stirring until the chicken is heated through and the mayo has dissolved into the sauce. Cover and keep warm on low heat.
- Using a food processor, chop the cauliflower flowerets into rice-sized bits. You can also grate the cauliflower to create the same rice-size bits. Melt ghee in a wok-style pan and add the “riced” cauliflower bits. Stir-fry over medium high heat until soft and cooked through.
- Plate cauliflower rice and spoon chicken mixture over-top. Serve garnished with shredded basil.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.