Keto Shrimp ala Pimiento Appetizer
- 3/4 cup additional virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely cut
- 2 lbs additional large (26-30 check) crude shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp pimento, ( or to taste)
- 1/4 Tsp pounded red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- Fit salt and newly ground pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, for embellish
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, pimento, crushed red pepper drops, salt, dark pepper in your Instant Pot
- Cook for 2 hours
- Open the top and include the shrimp (peeled and deveined); blend well to coat equally.
- Cover the cover and cook on HIGH for around 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer the shrimp alongside sauce to a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with hacked parsley and serve.
- Place oil, garlic, shrimp and shrimp into a 6-qt Instant Pot.
- Add seasoning: red pepper flake, salt and pepper.
- Close the Instant Pot and make sure the valve points to Sealed.
- Select manual setting and adjust pressure to high, and set time for 2 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.
- When the Instant Pot beeps and the cooking has finished, do a quick-release.
- Serve shrimp boil immediately, drizzled with the butter and garnished with chopped parsley
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.