What do you to impress your in-laws who are on your 3-Week Ketogenic Diet program ON your wife’s (their youngest) birthday?
You make a delicious Ketogenic chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and make everyone (including your 2 and 4 year old) happy!
Plus, I get to share a delicious ketogenic chocolate cake recipe with YOU, my readers, and those in my healthy fat loss programs, especially The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet.
To make sure your ketogenic chocolate cake comes out looking and tasting like mine, follow the directions and make sure to use high-quality ingredients.
Ketogenic Chocolate Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups fine almond flour like this one
- 1/4 cup coconut flour like this one
- 3/4 cup powered erythritol sweetener I use this one
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder like this one
- 1 cup milk with 1 Tbsp. white vinegar to make buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick cup butter softened
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz. cream cheese organic
- 1 stick butter softened
- 2/3 cup erythritol sweetener
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9" baking pan with coconut oil or butter. Add 1 Tbsp. white vinegar to 1 cup of organic milk (set aside for 5 minutes).
- Combine all dry ingredients in a stand mixer (this one is what I use) and mix for 30 seconds, until all are combined.
- Add wet ingredients and blend for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the batter on a greased pan and smooth out with a spatula.
- Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and the cake has risen a bit. While cake is baking prepare cream cheese frosting.
- Dust with cocoa powder (optional).
Cream Cheese Frosting
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese together with a mixer until fully combined.
- Add the sweetener and vanilla extract and beat slowly until the sweetener is fully combined. Beat or mix until fluffy for 2-3 minutes.
- Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 7 days. Best used at room temperature.
Note: I will say the frosting was a little gritty, compared to normal frosting made with powered sugar. I noticed after refrigerating the cake for a few hours the frosting tasted better. My wife LOVED the frosting.
Note 2: You can use coconut milk in place of cow’s milk.
Note 3: As you can see I prettied up the cake with fruit, but this is optional.
Want More Delicious Ketogenic Recipes Like This Ketogenic Chocolate Cake Recipe?
If you start the 3-Week Ketogenic Diet today you’ll instantly receive over 70 delicious, fat-burning recipes and a complete 21-day meal plan detailing everything you need to do to lose 9-21 pounds in 3 weeks.
Getting a fat-burning metabolism is not easy in today’s toxin-filled, calorie-laden, and inflammatory-food world.
Following a program designed to get you into fat-burning ketosis is the best place to start and The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet is where to begin.
Don’t take my word for it, over 5,000 people have started The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and you can read the testimonials and see the amazing results for yourself by watching this quick presentation HERE.