Keto Grilled Veggie Plate
- ½ eggplant
- ½ zucchini
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ lemon, the juice
- 7 oz. cheddar cheese
- 10 black olives
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- ½ cup mayonnaise or crème fraîche
- 1 oz. leafy greens
- salt and pepper
- Slice eggplant and zucchini into half inch-thick slices lengthwise. Salt on both sides and let them sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C), or, even better, set oven to broil.
- Use paper towels or a clean kitchen towel to pat zucchini and eggplant until dry on surface.
- Place the slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush olive oil on top and season with pepper.
- Bake (or broil) for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on both sides, flipping once half way through. You can also fry the vegetables in a large skillet or cook on a grill.
- When done, place on a serving platter. Drizzle olive oil and freshly-squeezed lemon juice on top.
- Serve with cheese cubes, almonds, olives, mayonnaise or crème fraiche and leafy greens.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.