Keto Green Power Gale Mash
- ½ lb. chard tough stems removed, tender stems and leaves cut into 2” pieces
- 1 lb. spinach leaves
- 1 green onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 3 cups water
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- Sea salt and black ground pepper to taste
- Heat the lard in a frying pan and sauté the green onion for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chard and spinach leaves, water and the salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to the boil and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place chard-spinach mixture in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the coconut milk and blend until creamy.
- Serve immediately.