Keto Bacon and Guacamole Fat Bombs
- ½ large avocado 3.5 Oz
- 4 large slices bacon
- ¼ cup of butter
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 small chili pepper finely chopped
- ½ small white onion diced
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1-2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven at 200°F.
- On a baking sheet with waxed paper, place the bacon strips. Lay the bacon strips out flat on the baking paper, leaving space so they don’t overlap. It should be simmered, when they are toast removed and reserve the oil. When bacon is cooled, crumble the bacon into small pieces. Reserve the remaining fat from the tray for later use.
- Grind the avocado, add 1/4 cup butter. Mix gently, then combine the onion, pepper, lemon, cilantro and bacon fat (baking tray residue). Put in refrigerator for half an hour.
- When the mixtures are firm, form spheres with a teaspoon; we made them with our hands and it also worked well.
- Then place the crumbled bacon on a flat plate and roll the spheres through the dish until they are well covered.
- Can be served on a plate or into small paper muffin.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.