Kale and Mushroom Sausage Pattie
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1 packed cup thinly sliced kale
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ground pork
- ½ t salt
- ½ t garlic powder
- ½ t onion powder
- ¼ t fennel seed
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Dash of nutmeg
- In a large skillet, melt one tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Add the kale, mushrooms, and garlic and sauté until the veggies are cooked.
- Place the ground pork in a mixing bowl and add the veggies and spices. Mix well and form into 10 patties.
- Melt one tablespoon of coconut oil over medium heat and add half the sausage patties; cook until golden brown on each side and cooked in the middle. Repeat with the other half.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.