Thai Coconut Curry
- 4 cups organic coconut milk 2 cans
- 1 cup organic chicken stock
- 1 pound pasture-raised turkey breast cut into strips
- 3 stalks lemongrass
- 10 thin slices fresh ginger
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms crimini or baby portabella
- 1/2 cup scallions green onions, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup red pepper diced
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Aminos
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Pink salt and pepper
- Chopped cilantro to garnish
- Combine coconut milk and stock and bring to a boil, add smashed lemongrass and ginger and to milk/stock and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove these 2 last ingredients and add turkey to milk/stock.
- In a medium skillet saute mushrooms, scallions and diced red pepper in 1 tablespoon olive oil until barely tender, about 3-4 minutes. Add to the milk and turkey mixture. Add lime juice and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with pink salt and pepper, adjust taste with more lime or fish sauce and spoon into bowls. Garnish with fresh cilantro. S
- Serve with cauliflower rice ( optional)
Serving: 1.5cupsCalories: 518kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 33gFat: 38g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!