Upgraded Morning Milk
- 1 cup full-fat organic coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Liquid stevia to taste
- Ground cinnamon for topping
- Coconut cream for topping
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the coconut milk, ginger, turmeric, and pepper until the mixture starts to bubble.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld. Remove from the heat.
- Transfer to a serving cup and stir in the stevia. Top with cinnamon and coconut cream, if desired, serve, and enjoy!
Tip: To get coconut cream, refrigerate a can of coconut milk overnight. When you open the can, you can scrape the cream off the top.