In our family, summer means family dinners on the back patio. We make it our challenge to eat as many meals in our yard, where time gets lost with the people that matter the most.
As fall is fast approaching, I always get sentimental about the change of seasons and bringing meal time indoors. One thing that will NOT be going anywhere is this burger. We love burgers, and heck, even our kids love the healthier Keto version with lettuce wraps!
Top it with all your favorite condiments and garnish.
We also love to add bacon, cheese, pickled jalapenos, and/or fancy mustard!
I dare you to try this lettuce wrapped Upgraded Fat Loss Burger. You may never miss a hamburger bun again.
The Upgraded Fat Loss Burger
- 1 lb grass-fed beef
- 4 lettuce wraps
- 1 lb asparagus 1"-2" ends chopped off
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 small red onion slivered
- 1/2 red bell pepper slivered
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 cap-fulls of EV Olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- lemon pepper
- garlic powder
- 2 cloves garlic
- Using a stainless steel pan and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil cook up meat and pack into burgers. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and lemon pepper.
- Then put them into oven at low temperature on a plate to keep warm.
- Saute the garlic cloves, asparagus, mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions in the same pan with the juices of the meat.
- Place lettuce wraps on a plate and add cooked patties. Add your sauteed veggies on top or on the side. Garnish with guacamole or avocado.