Keto Matcha Green Tea
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 tablespoons organic full-fat coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon matcha green tea or 1–2 matcha green tea bags
- Liquid stevia to taste
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin coconut oil or MCT oil
- ½ teaspoon grass-fed butter or ghee optional
- 1 scoop collagen or gelatin protein powder
- In a small saucepan, bring the water and coconut milk to a light boil. Add the tea and sweetener and stir until fully combined. Remove from the heat.
- Add the contents of the saucepan, the coconut oil, and the butter, if using, to a glass high-powered blender.
- Transfer to a serving cup and serve immediately.
Calories: 101kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 10gFat: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!