Keto Italian Wedding Soup
- ½ C cooking onion medium dice
- 1 T ghee or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 C cauliflower
- 3 C chicken stock or bouillon
- 3 Italian Sausages
- 3 C baby spinach
- Saute cooking onion over medium heat until soft and translucent. Grate the cauliflower using a small food processor or box grater to rice-sized bits and add to the pot.
- Pour in the chicken broth and raise the heat under the pot until it begins to simmer. Adjust the heat so it continues to simmer.
- Using sharp kitchen scissors snip the Italian sausages into tiny-sized meatball pieces. Add to the pot and continue to simmer for 15 minutes.
- When you are ready to serve the soup stir in the baby spinach. It will quickly wilt into the broth. Remove the pot from the heat when the spinach is cooked but still a nice bright green. This will only take one or two minutes.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.