Keto Deviled Eggs
- 1 egg
- Pinch of tabasco
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- pinch herbal salt
- 2 cooked and peeled shrimp or strips of smoked salmon
- fresh dill
- Start by boiling the eggs by placing them in a pot and covering them with water Place the pot over medium heat and bring to a light boil.
- Boil for 8- 10 minutes to make sure the eggs are hardboiled.
- Remove the eggs from the pot and place in an ice bath for a few minutes before peeling.
- Split the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
- Place the egg whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add tabasco, herbal salt and homemade mayonnaise.
- Add the mixture, using two spoons, to the egg whites and top with a shrimp on each, or a piece of smoked salmon.
- Decorate with dill
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.