- Corn or flour tortillas
- Beans any type, whole or refried
- Wilted spinach about 2 cups of raw
- Cheese grated
- Cumin or chili powder- optional
- 2 eggs
- Hot sauce sliced avocado (optional)
- On a baking sheet, place 2 tortillas and layer with beans, cheese and salsa.
- Bake at 350°F until tortilla is crispy and cheese is melted (about 10-15 minutes).
- While tortilla base is baking, wilt spinach in a pan with a little water, salt and garlic powder. Top tortillas with wilted spinach and fry 2 eggs in the pan. Sprinkle with cumin or chili powder if desired.
- Top tortilla with fried eggs and add hot sauce and sliced avocado.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.