Simple crispy tofu and flavorful peanut sauce make this dish a favorite in our home.
Crispy Tofu with Peanut Sauce
- 1 package of extra firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons 100% maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- ⅓ -½ cup water
- Red chili flakes to taste (optional)
- Omit for phase 3
- Combine all ingredients in a small pot.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add water to desired consistency.
- Drizzle over crispy tofu, rice or vegetables.
- For leftover sauce, simply add water to thin to desired consistency.
- Drain tofu and wrap in a clean dish towel or paper towels.
- Place on a tray with a heavy pot on top to press all liquid out of the tofu.
- On a baking tray, toss tofu with coconut oil and salt.
- Bake on 400°F until tofu is browned and crispy (about 20 minutes). Shake midway through cooking to brown all sides
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.