Keto Quick Frittata
- 6 large eggs
- ½ medium white onion
- ⅔ cup crumbled feta
- ⅔ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon basil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Slice the onion into thin strips and sauté in a pan over medium-high heat until lightly browned.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Chop the chives and basil and fold into the eggs.
- When the onions are brown, pour the eggs and cook until you see the edges turn opaque.
- Top the frittata with the crumbled feta and halved cherry tomatoes. Place under the broiler and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until the top is cooked and golden.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.