Keto Hamburgers (With Variations)
- 1 lb ground beef
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic minced (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives or scallions (optional)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or butter (if ground beef is very lean)
- If you just want a simple burger, season beef with salt and pepper and form into 4 patties. Add the garlic and/or parsley and chives to the beef mixture if you like an added flavor. Slowly preheat a skillet. Add oil or butter if beef is lean. Saute patties about 3 minutes per side. Pour pan drippings over burgers.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.