Keto Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. powdered Stevia
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk (or cream)
- 1 square 90% dark chocolate (broken into bits)
- Spray a microwave safe bowl or mug with non-stick cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix together the protein powder, baking powder, coconut flour, and stevia. Beat the egg and then add it to this mixture along with vanilla extract and milk.
- Pour into the microwave safe bowl and then top with the dark chocolate. Place in the microwave and cook for about 60 seconds (time will vary depending on the microwave).
- Remove and let sit for about a minute and then serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.