Cinnamon Pie Crust
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Xylitol
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter Stick
- 1⅓ cup All Purpose Baking Mix
- 2 tbsp Tap Water
- Pulse the All-Purpose Baking Mix, salt, xylitol, and cinnamon in a food processor to incorporate; add butter and pulse until mixture resembles a coarse meal, about 30 seconds. Pulse in water until dough just comes together, about 30 seconds (add up to 1 more tablespoon if necessary).
- Transfer dough to a sheet of plastic wrap; form into a disk about 6 inches in diameter. Wrap tightly in plastic; refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Roll and bake as directed in pie recipe. Makes 1 pie crust.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.