This dish comes together quickly for a weeknight dinner with serious flavor.
Serve over pasta (phase 1) or a whole grain.
Butter Beans with Pesto, Artichoke Hearts and Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 large carrot peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 2 cans of butter beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can of artichoke hearts quartered or halved
- ¼ cup of sundried tomatoes in oil diced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 3-4 tablespoons of prepared pesto
- Saute onions and garlic until soft (about 5-10 minutes).
- Add carrots and celery and sauté for 5-10 more minutes.
- Add beans, artichoke hearts, and sundried tomatoes.
- Add lemon juice, stir carefully to combine without making the ingredients mushy.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add prepared pesto to taste.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.