This is a fun make-your-own meal that is sure to please.
Baked Potato Bar
- White Russet or Sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Button mushrooms
- Shredded cheese
- Plain greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- Rub potatoes with olive oil.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork several times.
- Bake for 1 - 1 ½ hours until tender.
- Broccoli: cut into 1-inch florets and steam until tender, sprinkle with salt.
- Mushrooms: slice and saute in olive oil and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Top each potato with broccoli and mushrooms, add grated cheese and a spoonful of greek yogurt (optional).
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.