- ½ cup blanched & slivered Almonds
- ¾ cup Almond Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- ¾ cup Xylitol
- 1 large Egg (Whole)
- 1 large Egg Yolk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Unsalted Butter
- preheat oven to 375°F. In a food processor, finely grind the almonds with almond flour, baking powder, and xylitol.
- In a separate bowl, with an electric mixer on medium, beat whole egg and egg yolk, vanilla, and butter until well incorporated (mixture will not attain a smooth consistency). With a rubber spatula, fold in almond flour just until combined.
- Form dough into 24 small balls and arrange on an ungreased baking sheet. Lightly flatten them with a fork to silver dollar size.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until set. Cool on baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.