This wild-caught white fish recipe is a quick and easy way to prepare a healthy fish dinner with a lot of vegetables.
For this recipe I used squash, broccoli, sweet potatoes, and red beets.
If you’re looking for a meal with the perfect protein, healthy anti-inflammatory fats, and easily digestible carbs this Sheet Pan White Fish recipe is perfect!
You can always mix and match your vegetables and fish.
You can even make this spicier by adding in a tsp. of chili powder and 1 tsp. of red pepper flakes.
Since my meals these days are for my entire family including a 3 and a 5 year old, I tend to save the spicy meals for lunches with my wife and eating out.
Sheet Pan Haddock With Roasted Veggies
- 4 haddock filets or any white fish, wild caught if possible
- 1 large sweet potato cut into fries (or 2 medium)
- 1 small squash slithered
- 1 broccoli head cut into florets
- 1 small red beet diced
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice or juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + 2 for veggies
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic or 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves for garnish
- 1 small bird-eye pepper sliced for garnish, optional
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (210°C). Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray or use aluminum foil and coat with coconut oil.
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, water, garlic, lime juice, honey, paprika , cumin and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Place sweet potato fries, beets, squash and broccoli in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste, and mix well. Make some space for the white fish fillets and place fish in the reserved spaces. Brush fish with the honey-lime mixture.
- Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork and the broccoli begin to crisp up on the edges and have softened, about 20 – 25 minutes. Serve the baked fish garnished with cilantro, sliced chili peppers and lime wedges, if desired. Enjoy!