Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ cup Xylitol
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 10 tbsp Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp Tap Water
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 oz Raw organic cocoa nibs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease two 12-compartment mini muffin pans.
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, xylitol, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk coconut cream, butter, water and vanilla to combine.
- Add the coconut cream mixture to the almond flour mixture. Stir until well combined. Fold in cocoa nibs.
- Divide batter (it will be somewhat thick) in pan compartments, using about 1 rounded tablespoon per muffin. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned on top and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool muffins in pans for 2 minutes, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.