Keto Breakfast Coconut Waffles
- 4 free-range eggs
- 2 cup ground almond 1/4 cup coconut milk canned
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 Tbsp stevia sweetener granulated
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- Preheat the waffle maker according to manufacturer instructions.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until get a smooth butter.
- Add the eggs to the almond-coconut mixture and stir well.
- Pour batter in a preheated waffle maker.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.