Keto Basil Cheese Torta with Red Bell Pepper Strips and Nuts
- ½ pound cream cheese (softened)
- 4 Tablespoons butter (softened)
- ¾ cup basil pesto
- ½ pound Provolone (thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 red bell pepper roasted, peeled, seeded, and cut into 3" x 3/8" strips
- 1 small jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Mash cream cheese and butter together with a fork. Add pesto and mix well. Line a bowl with plastic wrap and arrange a think layer of provolone slices. Spread 1/3 pesto over cheese and arrange a few tomatoes, pepper strips and about one Tablespoon pine nuts.
- Repeat layering until all ingredients are used. Chill overnight.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.